* Follow teachers instructions.
* Approach teacher to clear doubts.
* Speak English only.
* Speak softly and politely.
* Avoid shouting in the corridors or on staircases.
* Co-operative with others.
* Work without distracting others.
* Move quietly in an orderly manner.
* Avoid running or playing in the corridors or on staircases.
* Treat others with respect without any physical / verbal aggressions.
* Show tolerance towards others.
* Follow safety rules in the school at all times.
* Hear carefully the instructions at the time of emergency.
* Consider appropriate strategies when dealing with problem.
* Approach a teacher when faced the conflicts.
* Ensure that the school property is used appropriately.
* Respect the property of others.
* Play within the specified boundaries.
* Follow the instructions given by the teachers.
Suspension may be appropriate for actions including, but not limited to the actions below
A - Outstanding
B - Very Good
C - Fair