1. Fees can be paid through any branch of FEDERAL Bank either by net banking or Debit / Credit card.
2. All fees are payable on instalment basis before 20 of May / August / November /January without fine.
3. Rs.50 will be charged on as fine per month for delay.
4. In case 20th is a bank holiday , fee can be remitted on the next working day without fine.
5. Fees can be deposited in advance for any number of installments or for the full session if it is desired.
6. In case of doubt regarding the payment of any dues , parents / guardians are advised to make payment first and seek refund later.
7. Parents are requested to give correct particulars such as Name of the school and Admission number as the ID of your ward.
8. Parents may kindly keep the payment receipts in safe custody and produce the same to school in proof ao their payment or else they may quote the receipt number.
9. Parents must ensure the payment of all the dues of a term , before the term exam commences. The permission for the exam will be given only if there are no dues against the students.
10. Follow the steps given below to remit the fee in the bank
First time users have to register for creating user name and Password.
Click New Users--> One Time Registration